Public and Private Sector Energy Data Reporting
There are a number of reasons you should get your energy data in order... (apart from the cost saving potential and environmental drivers).
Here are just a few of them:
Public Sector -
- Central Statistic Office (CSO) energy statistics reporting.
- Annual corporate level energy/carbon reporting.
- Energy Certificates (display energy certificates are generated using energy bill data).
- Large Industry Energy Network (LIEN) reporting (such as to SEAI in Ireland).
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme and Climate Change Agreements (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/crc-energy-efficiency-scheme-qualification-and-registration) such as in the UK.
- EPA Annual Environmental Report (AER)