Where is the world's energy data?
The world consumes over 10,000 million tonnes of oil equivalent each year (that is 195,714,285 barrels each day)...
but where is your DATA behind this?
- Power (electricity);
- Thermal fuel (gas, oil, coal, solid fuels, biomass);
- Transport fuels (petrol, diesel, jet fuels, marine diesel and biofuels).
- Create it (where it is unavailable or not granular enough);
- Collect it (help to capture and transmit it);
- Store it (so you always have access to it and can share it);
- Analyse it (highlight opportunities, monitor results and to manage energy);
- Act on it (take actions to help reduce costs or improve sustainability).
So if you think you might like to join us on our journey, please do visit us or search for the EnergyElephant in the room 😉