Open general position
Categories: All areas Full time
Location: Remote (reporting to Dublin office)
🐘 Who are we?
At EnergyElephant our mission is to help organizations make better energy and sustainability decisions using their data. We help organizations create, store, organize and analyse their energy and sustainability information from across the world.
Our platform focuses on automating data collection, analysis and reporting so users can focus their time on getting results and meeting targets such as getting to net zero.
We are a fully remote team but we also support flexible work in shared office spaces if required as well as team meetups. We would love to hear from you if you would like to join our herd.
👀 Who we’re looking for
We want passionate, professional people who want to make a difference and grow with our team as we grow and expand. We are looking for experienced, passionate, adaptable and self-motivated team members who will help us:
- build our product and services,
- delight and support our customers,
- inspire prospects and future sales,
- and get to where we want to go at warp speed.
You will be joining a multi-talented team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about getting our planet back on track when it comes to a sustainable, safe future for us and for future generations as well as moving society towards a fossil fuel free future and all the associated benefits this will bring from energy security to air quality improvements.
By joining our team at this early stage, you will be getting in at the ground floor level with the opportunity to learn, lead and expand your responsibilities as your career develops with us.
🎁 What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits and career structure in an exciting, emerging, innovative sector.
- Help build our team, with room to refine our strategy and grow your leadership skills.
- Make meaningful contributions and decisions, reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Flexible and open work-time policy with hotdesk supports where required.
- Work with a fun and exciting team in an area that is making a real world difference.
👷🏾 What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities will include inter alia:
- Talking to customers and prospective users;
- Building products and services to meet our customers’ needs;
- Supporting customers to use our platform and reporting on product issues;
- Developing our organization’s objectives, targets and strategies to achieve them;
- Hiring, growing and developing our team.
⭐ Required experience
- Passion, professionalism and pride in your work.
- Some general knowledge and a keen interest to learn about current energy, carbon and sustainability technologies.
- Very strong communication skills across verbal and written mediums.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, including the reference Careers-OPI-170322 in the subject line.
EnergyElephant is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and looks for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world.