Energy and Sustainability Lead
Categories: Operations Full time
Location: Remote (reporting to Dublin office)
We are no longer seeking applications for this role. Thank you for your interest.
🐘 Who are we?
At EnergyElephant our mission is to help organizations make better energy and sustainability decisions using their data. We help organizations create, store, organize and analyse their energy and sustainability information from across the world.
Our platform focuses on automating data collection, analysis and reporting so users can focus their time on getting results and meeting targets such as getting to net zero.
We are a fully remote team but we also support flexible work in shared office spaces if required as well as team meetups. We would love to hear from you if you would like to join our herd.
👀 Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an Energy and Sustainability Support Lead who will focus on supporting people in getting the best out of using EnergyElephant and always put our customers first. You will be joining a multi-talented team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about getting our planet back on track when it comes to a sustainable, safe future for us and for future generations.
We want a passionate, adaptable, self-motivated and preferably experienced Energy and Sustainability Support Lead with a strong knowledge of energy / low carbon / sustainability systems to join us and grow with our company. You will head the inbound and outbound customer support team on engaging with users' queries through our helpdesk system, directing queries to the appropriate team members, assisting with on-boarding new users and generally proactively helping our users to make better energy and sustainability decisions using their data. You will be getting in at the ground floor level with the opportunity to learn, lead and expand your responsibilities as your career develops with us.
🎁 What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits and career structure.
- Growing role as part of an expanding team.
- Complex but rewarding work in an exciting, innovative and developing sector.
- Flexible and open work time policy.
- Work with a fun and exciting team in an area that is making a real world difference.
👷🏾 What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities will include inter alia:
- Working with the management team on how to streamline customer support (across phone, chat, email and other support channels).
- Identifying gaps in customer training and support materials, and helping to develop new resources to fill these.
- Quickly responding to and helping resolve customer support queries or redirect to the most appropriate team member.
- Ensuring strong customer satisfaction, maintaining service level agreements for support elements, ensuring fast response times and maintaining high net promoter scores.
- Gathering customer feedback and engaging with the product team in relation to customer requirements and expectations.
- Supporting the sales team on sales/prospecting work to identify and connect with potential users.
- Understanding existing and prospective customers’ challenges, business models, success metrics, and efficiently coordinating internal resources to support clients.
- Aiming to meet and exceed customer expectations.
⭐ Required experience
- A good general knowledge and keen interest to learn about current energy, climate and sustainability technologies, policies, roadmaps, targets and legislation.
- Team player, with demonstrated track record of working in and supporting a team.
- Very strong communication skills across verbal, video and written mediums.
- A passion for problem solving and thinking outside the box.
🌈 Nice-to-have experience
- Track record of top performance in a similar role including experience in adapting and designing processes to improve workplace efficiency.
- Experience in a start-up/early stage business environment.
- Energy engineering knowledge in renewables, energy efficiency, storage and building management systems in particular with ISO 50001.
- Work experience in a relevant area to customer support and communicating with customers.